- Thanks to everyone that attended and contributed to this year's Car Party held at St. Malachy Hall. What a wonderful evening. We turned the Hall into a 50's party for a night. Congratulations to Jack & Mary Ellen Doherty and to Jim & Marge Anderson for winning the drawdown raffle. Preliminary figures show that we earned over $75,000 for the children of St. Malachy School in one evening. Truly an outstanding accomplishment and it could not have been done without the support of all parishioners and the community.
- With Mother's Day and Graduation coming up, please remember Heaven Sent Scrip is a great option for gifts. There are also many hotels, airlines and other travel related partners to consider if you are planning a summer vacation. Heaven Sent Scrip can be purchased all throughout the year after Mass or in the church office. You can also order online from many national businesses via www.shopwithscrip.com. The code for St. Malachy is ALA891823941 and will need to be entered to link your account to the school. Please contact Tamara at 309-502-1132 or 309-944-3230 with any questions.
- Our officers for next year will be Paul and Mary-Margaret Herstedt (President), Bryce and Missy Henderson (Vice-President) and Cindy Griffith (Secretary). Thanks to these individuals for stepping forward to assist next year.
- Get your chance to be a winner everyday with the St. Malachy Luck of the Draw. Tickets to enter are $20 per chance and provide you with 377 chances to win from June 1st to May 31st. If you would like tickets or have any questions, please contact Janel Vandemore (944-1273). Thanks in advance for your continued support.
- St. Malachy School collects Box Tops for Education, Campbell's labels, Swiss Valley milk caps (only white milk caps), and Tyson labels. Feel free to drop any you have collected in the collection bin near the school office or leave in the Parish Office. Our thanks to Mary-Margaret Herstedt and Jolene Thompson for coordinating this process.
- We have sign-ups available for volunteer opportunities for our families for the 2013-14 school year. We would request all of our parents to consider where they can volunteer and support the school and our children.
- As a reminder, we will have our final Parent's Club meeting of this school year on May 20th. Please try to attend.
If you have any questions regarding Parent's Club or any of the events listed, please contact Jay or Janelle Pettit (944-5335).