New Family Registration, click here
● A link to to FACTS online tuition management will be provided during the registration process. The Diocese requires that all families enroll into the FACTS system.
Returning Student Registration:
1. Log in to your TeacherEase account using the email address the school has on file.
*If you need your password resent, please contact the school office.
2. Under Miscellaneous, Select Online Registration. Complete all steps and click SAVE.
3. If you have more than one child, click the back button and select the other student and choose Online Registration again.
*Once you have successfully completed the online registration process, there should be a notification at the top of the screen that states, “Congratulations, all required steps have been completed.”
4. Please submit the following paper forms to the school office for each child registered. This can be done through book bag mail, regular mail, email/scan or you may personally return them to the school office.
1) Administration of Medication Form
2) Tuition Agreement Form
Please pay the registration fee of $100 per child by sending in a check payable to St. Malachy School to the school office or online through FACTS.
If you would like to register online at the school, please contact the school office and we would be happy to accommodate you.
Medical Information, Requirements and Forms
Please advise the school of any health problems, allergies or concerns your student might have.
Any medications that a student requires during the school day are to be administered through the office with the correct forms completed by the parent. The child’s physician must also sign for prescription medications. Please refer to the medication policy in your packet.
Diocesan Policy for the Administration of Prescription AND Non-Prescription Medications at School
Health Exam (Grade 6 only): Please be sure to fill in, SIGN, and date the Health History section of the School Physical Exam form (back side). The doctor’s office is responsible for the vaccination record and the physical exam portions. Medical Doctors (MD or DO), Advanced Nurse Practitioners, or Physicians’ Assistants may conduct the examination.
Dental Exams (Grades 2 & 6): There are waiver forms available for both the Dental and Eye Examination forms. Contact the school office at 944-3230 if you are in need of the waiver forms.
All medical forms are due the first day of school. Please call the school office if you have any questions.