Happy July Jr. High Students and Families!
I am super excited to be here at St. Malachy's as your Jr. High Youth Coordinator. It's my hope and prayer that we can grow together in our walk with Christ as well as have fun. I'm currently working on getting some events planned.
A little bit about me:
- I am entering my 13th year of teaching. I've taught primarily Jr. High and Middle School. I currently teach at Tampico
Elementary but I spent eight years teaching in Catholic Schools throughout the Diocese of Peoria.
- I am heavily involved in the Northwest TEC Community.
- I have an older half-sister, twin brother, and younger sister. I have seven nieces, a great-niece, and two great-nephews. I also
have seven Godchildren.
- I love all things butterfly related, Diet Coke, and spending time with my family and friends.
- I have published two books since November 2020.
Fun Fact: I have six generations in my family at this time.
I am interested in hearing your suggestions for Youth Ministry. Please email me as I look to start after Labor Day.
I hope to see you at our cookout on Saturday, July 31. Until then, be assured of my thoughts and prayers!